Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Dan and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day (disclaimer: Dan proposed to me on Valentine's Day 7 yrs ago, but then we got married 4 days after Valentine's Day so now we only celebrate on the 18th)
Instead on this mushy, gushy holiday (that was totally & utterly created  by card and candy companies LOL) I share with you 14 of my greatest loves <3 (in no particular order) with any apologies to something that didn't make the cut (Valentine's Day is celebrated on the 14th not the 50th hehe)

#1 God and Jesus Christ: my chance at eternal life

#2 Dan & Madeline: the reason I strive to be a better mother & wife each day
#3 My family (immediate & extended): they made me who I am today

#4 My dogs Rocca & BayLeigh: even though BayLeigh is gone
(and I miss her each day), to them I was the best!
#5 Prince Street Church

#6 Being a teacher
#7 Prince Street Youth Group (this pic is missing many of "my kids")
#8 Photography & my Canon Rebel
#9 Facebook

#10 My home
#11 Naps

#12 my friends

#13 Shippensburg, PA

#14 Pizza




No comments:

Post a Comment