Monday, June 18, 2012

Mr & Mrs Reigel

On Saturday, June 2nd, our family was pleased to announce the addition of Tom Reigel to our family when he and my mom were wed at St. Peter's Church in Mantzville
It was a gorgeous day (one could not ask for better weather) and everything just fell into place. (things tend to do that when you are an awesome planner like my Momma)
I was on the verge of crying a few times and I definitely had goosebumps several times, esp. when Chad walked her down the aisle! It was magnificent :-)

I love this picture (thank you Aunt Debbie for taking it)

Mom and Tom with all the kids and grandkids

This is the Miller side of my family
(it took a long time and almost a headache to get everyone up in the picture
so I could see their heads and all the bodies were balanced.
I joke with my two cousins that next year when they get married,
I will be using this picture as a map/guide to save my brain! lol)

Chad & Jessica

Dan & Maddy

My cousin Travis and I




If you want to check out some more photos hop over to Just a Lady with a Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment