Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st day of school

well it that time of the year again - the 1st day of school
Maddy went off to the high school this year (9th grade) to the SASHS building (Momma kept dry eyes this year, unlike when she went off to the middle school a few years back haha)



This will begin my 6th year of teaching. I am still at New Franklin Elementary in Chambersburg and I currently have 25 kids, so it will be a challenging year with such high numbers and no student teacher or aide for additional pairs of hands, but I got it under control. (minus the fact that I wanted to face plant into the couch and pull a "Rip Van Winkle" but that is the 1st day for you. Today when I came home I was better)

Hope everyone else around the area also had a great first day of school :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment