Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life is good!

Have to step away from the mess that I am turning my district webpage into (now I know why that darn page is not maintained better during the school year!) and dwell in the wonderfulness that this week has brought to take a breather.

Sunday:
  • Dan finished our dining floor with a shiny topcoat over his two coats of brown concrete stain that were laid on Saturday


Monday:
  • I got to spend the evening with my nephews while my SIL was at a concert and needed a sitter. We went to Rita's and then to the library (which Gabe is in LOVE with - was told he is almost reading at a 4th grade level and he is only starting 2nd grade this year!!) 
Tuesday:
  •  Got a new haircut and highlights
  • Had a FAB night with the Henley family (our newest addition to the Prince Street Church family. Dan is our new youth & worship pastor). This is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship I hope :-)
Wednesday:
  • Went to my classroom in the morning to completely rearrange (I like a different view each year LOL)
  • Lunch with my good friend, Devon, and her kids at Memorial Park
  • Dinner (yummy Italian chicken, homemade coleslaw, mashed potatoes, & sautéed squash) with my MIL
  • An in-depth, impromptu "family meeting"  with Maddy that was so deep, meaningful, and full of love it made my heart burst!
 
and much more to come this week - tomorrow I am heading to Hershey Park with PSUth (our church's youth group), Saturday is Jody's "famous", anticipated ALL YEAR yard sale, and I hoping to swing out to the Hey family for a evening of fellowship with our church family

"Dear God, thank you for everything" 
 

2 comments:

  1. Of course it is! How else would we take over the world? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti

    ReplyDelete