Saturday, September 17, 2011

Band Show

Maddy has been rolling right along in her band season. Last Friday night (9.9.11) their game was cancelled due to all the rain and the fact that the kids would RIP UP the football field while trying to play. The game (against Kennard Dale) was rescheduled for this past Monday night (9.12.11) and the band put on a fantastic show! This is the video I took of the entire band (as per request of their band director Mr. Maag). I am hoping to video later on in the season and zoom in on Maddy :-)




As much as band keeps her hopping (her season will go clear into November till they get all their holiday parades completed) she is LOVIN' each minute of it :-) Her advisor is awesome (thank you Heidi for all you do!), Mr. Maag is a creative genuis, and we have the best band boosters on the block (but I'm not prejudice, right? haha)
Her schedule keeps ME hopping too, but I don't mind it in the least (ok, well maybe I will be a lil less chipper when I am sitting at a rainy football game - one that I vowed not to go to after my own six years in band of sitting at wet football games haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment