Sunday, November 6, 2011

Football Season

well the last official game of the football season was on Friday night (not counting playoffs that begin next week - which FYI we made!!! Greyhounds went 8-2 this season). We froze a little bit, but it was a gorgeous November evening under the lights with the band putting on a stellar performance and the Greyhounds winning the game 37-13 against Gettysburg.



It is hard to believe that 10 football games/Fridays have just blown right past in the last 2 months! (5 away, 5 home) Maddy has had such an amazing experience already and I am SO proud of all the hard work that she (and all the other band kids) have put in to produce such an incredible field show this year.

I am happy continuing my duty as Band Booster secretary. I have created some great friendships this fall and have loved working with the other officers and band parents to create memories for all our band kids. I know the year isn't finished but at the end of football season is when the obligations of marching band are done (minus parades) and so I won't be as busy with band matters and so I just want to thank everyone who has had a hand in making Maddy's fall band season and mine a wonderful experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment