Saturday, January 14, 2012

Too cold is what I say!

Well, I think we have putting it off long enough: winter is here! (at least temperature wise) Last week the kids at school had to stay in for a day because the temps were too cold but that wind yesterday was just HORRENDOUS! I personally felt like I was going to blow away :-P lol
I got off work and came home to find this at the end of my driveway

A frozen puddle that I think just the wind created because temps were not below freezing





Time to let Rocca out in the backyard & she decided it was going to be one of her afternoons where she was as hyper as a year old puppy. She was just rip roaring around the yard chucking pine cones up in the air while I stand by like a frozen statue and practically beg to go inside to play. She was probably saying to me "Let's go Mom! It isn't cold out here, I wanna play!" Easy for her to say, she has on two coats :-P Me? I am just a giant pansy when it comes to the cold!

"I love my GIANT stick!"







No comments:

Post a Comment